Free Bonus - purchase a bottle of Opti-Seal, and receive a 16"x16" Luxurious microfiber towel - valued at $5.99 - for free.
Optimum Opti-Seal is a true paint sealant with no cleaning properties. It seals and protects paint under a crystal clear barrier of cross-linked polymers. Dirt, moisture, oil, and UV radiation are all sealed out of the paint to maintain optimum gloss. It is a spray sealant that provides the durability of traditional sealants in minutes.
The science behind Opti-Seal is incredible. The hyper concentrated polymer sealant begins cross-linking as soon as it hits the paint. Opti-Seal flashes almost immediately to leave a polymer film on the paint. Opti-Seal is not a short-cut product. It is a state-of-the-art, stand-alone spray sealant that provides real, durable protection for paint, plastic trim, and wheels. This is a last step product, not a maintenance product. After polishing, apply Opti-Seal and walk away. Opti-Seal is the only paint protection your vehicle needs.
Opti-Seal is crystal clear in the bottle and on the paint. Applied very thinly, it will not streak or cloud. Simply spray, wipe, and walk away. Opti-Seal leaves absolutely no residue to buff off. Paint protection couldn’t be any easier!
Opti-Seal contains no fillers or cleaners. This is a true paint sealant. Opti-Seal can also be used as a base coat under any car wax.
- Use very sparingly. Opti-Seal is made to be applied in a thin layer. One ounce completely seals and protects 4-5 cars
- Always use a clean and dry applicator to spread Opti-Seal over your vehicle
- Opt-Seal can be applied over a wet surface
- Prep the paint before applying Opti-Seal, i.e., remove any paint contaminants such as iron, tar, and industrial fallout
- One (1) 8oz. of Opti-Seal, 4.5" yellow foam pad, and a 16"x16" Luxurious microfiber towel
Pro Tip: if your car is wearing Gloss-Coat, use Opti-Seal every 5-6 months to maintain or boost the slickness, deepness, and protection.