Optimum Hyper Compound
Optimum Hyper Compound (New Version) is an aggressive compound designed to remove deeper scratches and imperfections, yet is easy to work with and creates an awesome shine with very limited or no swirls. You will not see a haziness, cloudiness, or excessive dusting that many compounds leave behind. You are left with a great shine without the major swirls or the haze most compounds create! Optimum Hyper Compound can be used with a wool or foam pad and at any speed on the buffer. It can remove 1200 grit sand scratch marks while still performing like a polish.
Optimum™ Hyper Compound gives the user a long working time and prevents dry buffing. It buffs like a polish and shines like a wax! If you thought you would never find the perfect compound, look no more. Here it is! Optimum™ Hyper Compound contains no silicone oils or wax, so it is body shop safe and can be used in any shop.
1. Shake well
2. Use a wool or foam compounding pad with a rotary buffer at 1300-1600 RPM. Optimum Hyper Compound Spray can also be used on an orbital polisher with excellent results
3. Use one to two sprays per 2 ft. area. You can spray the pad or the car panel. There is no need to apply additional product because Optimum Hyper Compound Spray has a long working time
4. Use light to medium pressure on the buffer until desired results are achieved
5. Wipe off residue with a dampened microfiber towel
6. Next use Optimum Intensive Polish to remove any light hazing and restore optimum gloss
7. Apply Optimum Car Wax or the LSP (last step product) of your choice
- one (1) 18oz. OPT Hyper Compound with a sprayer