NEW VERSION - CarPro C.Quartz UK 3.0 Edition
COAT YOUR CAR WITH THE GLOSSIEST AND HARDEST COATING AVAILABLE ON THE OPEN MARKET!
The next evolution of ceramic coating technology is here! CQuartz UK is world renowned for being the strongest ceramic coating on the open market! Rivaling many "pro grade" products, C.Quartz UK has been embraced by fans all across the world however CarPro is never one to wait for others to catch up so they set out to improve C.Quartz UK even further! The new and improved C.Quartz UK 3.0 now features easy use in all climates!
In our REAL WORLD tests we have found C.Quartz to outlast the competition in side by side, apples to apples torture tests. One of the many reasons we continue to offer C.Quartz as our ceramic coating brand of choice is their commitment to innovation and the simple but critically important fact that CarPro continues to tell us and you the truth and base their claims on reality.
C.Quartz UK 3.0 offers incredible resistance to chemicals, salt, and environmental damage as well as provide excellent UV protection! The high silica-quartz content creates a hard glassy layer across painted or gel-coat surfaces. C.Quartz UK adds incredible levels of depth to the paint along with unbelievable water and dirt repellency and a rugged durability measured in years!
SiO2 is one of the hardest material in the world. It creates a very clear but still long lasting hard coating on automotive surfaces.
- (1) 30ml bottle of C.Quartz UK 3.0 Edition
- (1) 100ml bottle of CarPro Reload
- (1) Applicator block
- (4) 4"x4" Microfiber suede applicators
- (1) 16"x16" Microfiber suede towel
- (2) C.Quartz hologram stickers
- Now easy to use in a wide range of temps!
- Protection and gloss comparable or better than our competitors "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- CQUK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!
- Extremely deep, rich gloss
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties (Stays cleaner than waxes, sealants and other coatings)
- Resistance to wash induced marring
- Average thickness of C.Quartz UK layer is between 1 µm ~2 µm per layer
- Minor swirl filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants
- Protection from UV rays
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film
- Great value with Reload included
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, calipers, etc. that correspond to the materials shown.
- Ultra hard C.Quartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Can also be layered: Allow 1 hour minimum wait time after buffing to allow cure before applying another coat.
- Made in S. Korea.
- Durability: 2 years or more
- Thickness: 1~2 Micron per coat
- Coverage: 10ml per coat +/-
- Water contact angle: 110°
- Light swirl filling properties
- Recommended working temperatures: 5C(40F) to 32C(90F)
- If environmental temperatures are above 25C(77F) consider CQuartz Classic.
- Thoroughly decontaminate your vehicle before polishing. Use CarPro Reset, Iron-X, clay bar, and Tar-X.
- To gain the most from Cquartz it is recommended that your vehicle have all painted surfaces clean and polished to a high standard.
- There should not be any wax, sealant, polishing oils, or oil of any kind left on the paint before application. That would hamper the penetration of Cquartz and seriously compromise durability. Use CarPro Eraser. If you are using very oily polishes, do two Eraser wipedowns and use fresh microfiber towels.
- Wrap a 4" microfiber suede around the applicator block
- Shake C.Quartz UK
- Slowly open bottle and drag one line of product across applicator
- Spread across paint in a criss cross pattern approximately 2-3 sq ft depending on conditions
- Using a 16"x16" suede microfiber towel followed by a CarPro BOA towel and wipe off residue BEFORE it becomes sticky
- Be sure to remove/level all excess residue and only then move to the next section
- Switch out applicators often
- Apply Reload 1 hour later or anytime after
- Park vehicle in direct sun after application is complete.
- Keep surface dry for at least one hour after application
- Wipe any water off the surface during the first 24 hours after application
- Avoid washing with any soaps for the first 7 days
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re-use 4" Suede applicators after 1 vehicle as they will crystalize and could scratch paint if re-used
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with unless you immediately toss them in a bucket of APC after use to avoid glass crystals forming on them
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves)
- Avoid vapors and use suitable respiratory protection