CarPro Reset Intensive Car Shampoo
Keep your coated car truly clean with the Reset! CarPro Reset was formulated as the perfect partner to nanotechnology based sealants and coatings, with cleaning properties tailored to their unique needs. Utilizing Intelligent pH surfactants, Reset breaks down road grime and traffic films with the power of an alkaline cleaner, whilst being as gentle on the surface as a pH-neutral shampoo.
Reset quickly rinses free from the surface, leaving behind no soap residues or interfering silicones, and restoring the beading and dirt releasing properties (The ‘Hydrophobic Effect’) of the surface to help maintain its protection. Combined with excellent lubrication, a strong foaming action for improved dirt suspension, and a high dilution ratio, this makes for a highly effective and economical wash.
Reset is almost entirely based upon naturally occurring, organic ingredients, making it as safe for the environment and for the user as it is for the vehicle. If dirt is hiding the beauty of your car or motorcycle, then you know that it is time for a Reset!
- 400~500:1 dilution ratio allows for economical cleaning
- Can be used in a foam canon or foam gun
- Developed for use with all CarPro Nanotechnology Sealants and Coatings including Reload, Hydro2, Hydro2 Lite, and C.Quartz & C.Quartz UK
- Intelligent pH surfactants provide a strong cleaning and foaming action, whilst remaining mild and pH-Neutral (7) in use
- Derived almost entirely from natural, organic and biodegradable ingredients; free from the harsh sodium and lauryl sulfate derivatives found in many shampoo products
- Excellent gliding lubrication and a wonderful fresh scent make for a safe, and enjoyable wash experience
1. Fill wash bucket with 3 to 4 gallons of water and add approximtely 1 to 1.5 oz. (2-3 capfuls) of Reset as the bucket fills to mix the shampoo solution and activate the foam.
2. Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose debris, and wash out of direct sunlight from the top down using our Microfiber Chenille Wash Mitt or Meguiar's Microfiber Wash Mitt rinsing the mitt periodically in a second bucket filled with clean water.
3. Do not allow shampoo to dry on the surface! Reviews