CarPro PolyShave Paint Decontamination Block
For professionals and enthusiasts alike the Polyshave Decontamination Block is a simple and fast method to remove contaminants from the surface of exterior automotive finishes and glass. Our PolyShave block is one of three options in our PolyShave line and is constructed to last much longer than clay. With our advanced Rubber Polymer Technology bonded to a 1" x 2" x 3 1/4" backing you have excellent control over the tool and another great option from CarPro for eliminating the need for detailing clay.
Decontamination of the paint surface is critical to proper auto care for a multitude of reasons. You want to remove all contaminants before polishing so you can work on a clean canvas rather than dragging tiny contaminants across the paint during the polishing phase. Remove them first! Then polish... utilizing any of our PolyShave products you can remove the above surface bonded contaminants and use Iron-X to remove anything below the surface of the paint as well!
For years clay was THE cornerstone of vehicle decontamination but now with our Polyshave Towels, Pads, and Blocks, Iron-X, TRIX, and Tar-X we offer a variety of methods to remove decontamination from the surface.
Like clay the Polyshave Decon Block removes the above surface contaminants but UNLIKE clay it is not as time consuming. Also unlike clay if you drop any product from our PolyShave line it can be rinsed off and still used! With clay anytime its dropped it becomes instant trash and must be tossed out.
Deep clean the paint and glass in less time and with less effort than a traditional clay bar. After each use the surface will be clean, smooth, and free of all contaminants.
- Cost effective - lasts 5 times longer than a traditional clay
- If dropped on ground, simple rinse thoroughly
- Advanced rubber polymer technology
- Quickly shaves away surface contaminants and leaves surface smooth to the touch
- Re-useable: Simply rinse after use and re-use time and again
- Replaces aggressive claying
- Removes contamination faster than clay
- Eliminate hand and finger fatigue
- Remove above surface contaminants
- Road grime
- Tar spots
- Over spray
- Water spots
- Tree sap
- Rail dust (yellow spots)
- Other bonded contaminants
- Size: 1" x 2" x 3.25"
- Material: Advanced rubber polymer technology
- Color: Handle grey/surface side black
- Always wash vehicle before use of PolyShave or clay products
- Important: Break in PolyShave block on the glass before use on paint
- Keep surface well lubricated with ONR or your favorite clay lubricant
- Keep surface wet and well lubricated during each section
- Do not use heavy pressure, simply glide across surface with block flat
- Rinse often to maintain a clean working surface
- Wipe off each section with microfiber towel before moving to next section
- one (1) CarPro PolyShave mini block with a clear plastic storage container
Pro Tip: if you don't plan on polishing paint, we'd recommend using Sonus Ultra Fine Detailing Clay instead. PolyShave block may micro-mar paint.