3D Bug Remover
- Enzyme based
- Easily removes bug stains
- Breaks up and dissolves protein based stains
- Safe on car paint and windshields
- Ready to use (no need to dilute)
3D Bug remover is especially designed to remove bug and insects from the exterior surfaces of your car. This enzyme based product will rapidly loosen-up and eliminate the protein based stains off your vehicle.
It's not always possible to wipe bugs off your car with a car shampoo. Sometimes the sun makes the bugs and insects stick to the paint of your car and the grill, after they get baked on they can be stubborn to remove. So consider using 3D Bug Remover with a microfiber towel to be gentle yet tough to get your car’s paint clean. The best thing to do is to apply some bug remover on the affected areas. It's an effective and environment-friendly way to get rid-off dried bug and insects.
You can also use this on your motorcycles after you've been dirt biking and you happened to get some insects stuck on your motorcross vehicle.
1. Wet car first before using this product. (VERY IMPORTANT TO USE ON A COOL SURFACE IN A SHADE).
2. Spray 3D Bug Remover on to the surface and let the enzymes work for a few minutes.
- one (1) 24oz. bottle of 3D Bug Remover with a sprayer